Saturday, September 29, 2012

Halloween craft swap 2012


I am participating in my very first craft swap. It was so much fun.

I was really nervous on what to send. I didn’t want to send too little and I didn’t want to send too much.

The blogger Pink Stitches provided a flicker account so we could share what we were sending but I didn’t want to be influenced either. So I just tried to send what I wanted to receive.

I sent one the skull aprons I made because I think it’s the cutest thing in the world.

I also made her a fall mug hugger like the one I have except I made hers reversible.  





And last but not least is the photo holder with a cute card attached. I will post a tutorial on this soon.


I can’t wait for her to receive it. I will update once I receive mine in the mail.

Happy Fall Ya’ll.

1 comments:

Christi said...

I recieved it yesterday afternoon and I love all of it so cute! Thank you so much!!

Post a Comment