Sunday, December 16, 2012

Busy Busy Me


Busy Busy Me……

It’s unbelievable how long it has been since my last post. I decided to go back to work and of course that has taken up most of my time.

I now have a pretty interesting job with very interesting people. Wanda J. is currently training me and I truly believe God has crossed our paths for a reason. She is such a Godly woman. I am so blessed to have her by my side.

And I just recently met one of my co-workers for El Salvador, Gerardo G. I spent all last week training with him. It was fun to exchange culture differences with him. And of course it is always fun to listen to his accent. He spoke very good English though. I’m so glad I always have room for a new friend in my life.

Now back to my love, Crafting. I have been super busy working on homemade Christmas. I can not wait to post some of the awesome things me and my super awesome siblings have been concocting for each other.  
 
I will be relieved once I learn how to balance my busy life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment