Wednesday, December 1, 2010

To go or not to go

I've taken a break from the blogging world. My life was like scrambled eggs for a week or so. Christmas is full speed ahead and I can't wait. I always feel like this time of year just speeds by and it's so hard to enjoy it. One of my new-found loves is saying no. My life is usually busy with every kind of event I can get myself into but not this year. I came across this article that gave a list of things to ask yourself to decide if you should go or not.

1. Will I be glad I went?

2. Will there be people there that I like to be around?

3. Will there be food there I will enjoy eating?

4. Will I learn something new by attending?

5 Will the other guest make me feel good about myself?

6. Is this event important to me?

If you say yes to at least 4 of the 6 question then it's a go. If not stay home and read a good book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment