Monday, January 26, 2009

1 down 29 to go

The big number is 163. I did lose 1 measly pound. I’m proud. Especially at the week of temptation I had. Can’t wait to see what this week will bring.

I have to lose about 5 or 7 pounds by Feb. 18th because I have a shirt I have to wear that day and currently my arm will not fit. So that is my new goal. I need to weigh 156 by Feb. 18th. I think I can do that. Heck maybe more.

I started good, my typical egg beaters for breakfast and subway for lunch. I have that down pat. I have three big problems.
1. I don’t drink enough water
2. I don’t exercise enough
3. I don’t cook good for you dinners

I have an idea I am going to try for problem one. For the next week I am going to drink one bottle of water as soon as I get to work. Just jug it down. I will drink another one right before (about 5 min) I eat my subway sandwich. I will drink another on as soon as I get home from work. That is 60 oz. of water. Then I will drink some here and there, like while exercising. That will be my focus for the week. I guess I will just pee a lot.

1 down 29 to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment