Saturday, January 24, 2009

Let’s not talk about what I ate today. I did exercise today for 30 min and it whooped my tail. My legs felt like jello when I got through. And it did feel good. It always feels good after you are done exercising; it’s during the process that I have a hard time with.

I’ve been inspired this weekend in so many ways it’s making my head spin. I’ve been thinking a lot about what people have been saying, what I’ve been reading and how people have been acting. Just taking it all in, you know. Trying to figure the best direction to travel in. What do I want to do?

Obviously I have to go to work everyday. I’m not going to focus on that. I have my evenings and weekends. So I’m going to make a list of all the things I want to try to do and do them. No, not a bucket list because I am not dying, that I know of, a life list, a list to live by. I will post it tomorrow. I still want o think some.

0 comments:

Post a Comment