Monday, November 8, 2010

25 days of Thanks - Day 8

I am very very very thankful for my wonderful, loving children. I became pregnant at 15 and has my first blessing at 16 years of age. This little bundle of joy change my life forever. He blessed me with all his smiles, hugs and kisses. At 19 I was blessed a second time with another bundle of joy adding even more sunshine to my life. I was meant to be a mama. I couldn't imagine my life without my two love bugs. Even at 16 and 18 they still love to give me the loving I need. They are always the light of my life and the best gift God could have ever given me.

[caption id="attachment_190" align="alignnone" width="300" caption="They may not love me for this silly photo"][/caption]

1 comments:

Mallard Cove Mommy said...

Such handsome young men! Thanks for sharing your story and for linking up. There's nothing in the world like becoming a mama. It DOES change your whole world!

Post a Comment