Wednesday, November 10, 2010

25 Days of Thanks - Day 9

On this 9th day of thanks I am thankful for my faithful concert and hiking buddy Amy M. I wanted to start a Hiking bible study and she was right there with me from minute one. I truly needed her support as a friend and fellow christian and she gives that great gift so easily.

I am thankful that we have a life time and eternal friendship. I feel in my heart one day we will be hiking those streets of gold together.

She is someone I can pour my heart out to and know that she will be there as a christian friend to support me in all my trials and tribulation.

God gave this friend to me as a gift and I am eternally thankful to Him for that.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I just saw this! How sweet...and I feel the same way about you. You really are a true friend and my sister in Christ! Thank you for everything...

Post a Comment