Sunday, January 18, 2009

It seems that every step I take in my life is hard. Nothing is just easy. It seems impossible to do everything you are supposed to do in a single day. There just is not enough time in a day.

The experts recommend eight hours of sleep every night. Ok now we have been knocked down to sixteen hours. Most people have to work eight hours a day. Well, now we have eight left. Take a shower, brush and floss twice a day. Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner, make sure the kids are doing their homework, blow dry your hair, if you got any, make your bed, wash cloths, wash dishes, exercise once a day for at least 30 min.. Be healthy! Be eco friendly!

For goodness sakes don’t stop to think or enjoy your life. No time for that.

I see people that make it work and envy them. How do they do it?

My current kick is to lose some weight and get healthy. I know it can be done. I watch biggest loser. I’m not huge my no means. I just need to lose about thirty pounds.

I’m going to use this blog to help keep me accountable. I will weigh every Monday starting tomorrow. Oh, those are my favorite words. “I will start tomorrow”. I need to find some new favorite words.

Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment