Saturday, November 19, 2011

Live forever.... No thank you but I will feel good now.

He said I would live forever! I’m not sure that’s what I was looking for. I was discussing my digestion issues with a friend of mine at work and she suggested a smoothie recipe that she eats every morning.

 She wrote the recipe down and off I went to Whole Foods to buy my ingredients. Fish Oil 3.6.9, green super food and milled flax seed. I felt a little lost when shopping for these things. But soon was approached by the super food expert of Whole Foods. I was real close. Everything I need was in the same isle. Then I needed was a few frozen strawberries, blueberries, half banana and OJ. He helped me collect my ingredients and told me “You’re going to live forever”.

 This recipe was slightly expensive. But can you really put a price on how you feel and I’m sure you can find it a little cheaper else where.

 This was my first morning eating my smoothie. To be honest was a little scared about the taste. So the threw in my ingredients in the blender and hit start. This stuff looks nasty. I mean real nasty. Like something on fear factor. But I am committed to having less gas and more energy. I stuck my straw in a put it as far back in my mouth as I could to prevent tasting it but it filled my mouth anyways. I was shocked. It tastes fine. I can totally do this every morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment