Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 1 - I said Good Morning!

Every morning I wake up and try my best to drag my lazy but out of bed. It's one the most difficult thing I do. I always lay there til the last-minute and rush rush rush to get ready. Today was not different. Throw my clothes on heat the coffee water and gather all my stuff in one pile so that I can run out the door. I finally got my coffee fixed and was ready to jump in the truck and speed to work. Threw the door open, ran out and about the time I passed Sammy's dog house I looked up and BAM. God said Good Morning Amy this is for you. I looked across the yard and saw the most beautiful sky. I had planned to take my camera with me everywhere but as usual I had left it in the house. I dropped everything, ran back in the house and grab the camera and started snapping.

[caption id="attachment_89" align="alignnone" width="1024" caption="Good Morning"][/caption]

This is a reminder that each day we get a beautiful fresh start. No matter what happened yesterday, today is a new day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment