Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 6 - A little piece of Heaven

I had decided to quit my 30 day challenge because I am so good at that(the quitting part). But I thought maybe I would just continue and see how long it takes me to do it.

This is a picture of a place I have passed several times over the years but this Saturday it seemed so peaceful and absolutely gorgeous. It maybe because of how stressed I have been lately or maybe I'm just opening my eyes more to the beauty of nature. What God has created for my eyes to see. It takes my breath away when I realize how special I must be to God for Him to allow me the responsiblity of the earth that He created. This must be a piece of Heaven on earth.

[caption id="attachment_121" align="alignnone" width="1024" caption="Table Rock"][/caption]

0 comments:

Post a Comment