Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Do u YoGo?

Yes, I am addicted to YoGos Express. An no it's not because my son works there. What's YoGo Express you ask. It's a frozen yogurt place. You walk in, grab a cup and go at it. It's self serve. First u choose ur flavor. They have about 10 or so flavors such as Cake Batter, Georgia Peach, Red Velvet, cappuccino and my Favorite Peanut Butter. You can get a much or as little as you want. Next stop is what I call the wet bar. They have fresh fruits and such. then u hit the sauces. I usually get hot fudge but they offer hot fudge, hot caramel, chocolate and white chocolate syrup and more. Then u have the wall of toppings. Crumbs of Oreos, cereals, vanilla wafers, candy bars, it's endless. at least 20 different choices. At the very end u place ur cup on the weighing machine and pay. $.42 an ounce. Enjoy! Yummy to my Tummy. I almost always get peanut butter with hot fudge. Scott layers his all the way to the top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment