Monday, February 9, 2009

4 down 26 to go

4 down and 26 to go

I lost 2 lbs this week and boy has it been a week. The stress level is as high as it has ever been and does not seem to be easing up. Just when you think you can’t take anymore, the avalanche falls on you.

I want to say, “God you have my attention now. My world has been rocked.” I am spinning in circles, please help me stop. What is blocking me from seeing His guidance? I want to give up and let someone else take over. My heart is broke. Pray for me.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Amy you're a strong person!!! And you're doing great! I wanted to talk to you about your stressful weekend yesterday at work but just couldn't gather up the strength to do it because I felt so bad. I felt like it wouldn't be fair to you because I wouldn't be able to put myself into your story 100%. I hope things have gotten better for you today! Maybe tomorrow will be the start of a whole new week for both of us even though it will already be half over.

Post a Comment