Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ok people I am sucking at my diet. I have currently completely quit exercising. I know, I’m bad. I have some ideas to get me back on track. I have had a hard month mentally and I just haven’t felt like getting up and going. I do see a light at the end of the tunnel for my stress. I was sitting in the bath tub (TMI) the other night soaking in self pity and water, trying to wash away all my worries when it hit me like a ton of bricks. My loved saying “you can’t control everyone’s actions but you can control your reaction and how those actions affect your life”. So true and so hard to live by. But I am going to try. I really need to focus on myself more. So to get back on track this is my goal and reward schedule. I have some empty ones, so give me some suggestions for some great rewards.

March 9 – 158 –New purse

March 16 – 156 -

March 23 – 154 – Get hair cut and color!!!

March 30- 152 -

April 6 – 150- Get my nails done

April 13 – 148 -

April 20 – 146 -

April 27 – 144 – New shoes

May 4 – 142 – Banana split ice cream

May 11 – 140 – Massage

May 18 – 138 -

May 25 – 136 -

June 1 – 134 – New bathing suit

0 comments:

Post a Comment